You are here

Homeowner saves pets as basement burns (The Flint Journal)

A woman rescued her pets from a house fire on Lobdell Lake Road near Hogan Road about 10:05 a.m. Tuesday. According to police, the woman was in the shower when she noticed smoke from the basement filling the house.

A woman rescued her pets from a house fire on Lobdell Lake Road near Hogan Road about 10:05 a.m. Tuesday. According to police, the woman was in the shower when she noticed smoke from the basement filling the house.
title="Read the full story on the Yahoo! News Search Results for pets site."
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/search/pets/SIG=12ri93ru4/*http%3A//www.mlive.com/news/fljournal/index.ssf?/base/news-39/1159970037315710.xml&coll=5" >Read more at: