You are here

Pets left to go up in flames as arsonist torches shop (The Murray Valley Standard)

A PET store owner has been left in disgust after heartless criminals tried to set his business on fire, leaving dozens of helpless caged pets inside with the blaze around them.

A PET store owner has been left in disgust after heartless criminals tried to set his business on fire, leaving dozens of helpless caged pets inside with the blaze around them.

Read more click here. http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/search/pets/SIG=13ua9v506/*http%3A//murraybridge.yourguide.com.au/news/local/general/pets-left-to-go-up-in-flames-as-arsonist-torches-shop/1202919.html.